..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
13/14 JULY - NEW Registration Open
This NEW event is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. With a major Base Camp set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include camping facilities, parking & extensive hospitality services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough and varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with half and quarter challenge options also - is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2019...
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Meedics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Range of Camping options
- Basecamp - bar & entertainment
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- Shuttle buses & Tranfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with good preparation, spirit, and your determination. Join us for what will be an unforgettable weekend in the Peak District - and push yourself further!