DISCOUNTS & DEALS
Save on your next Ultra Challenge®! If you’re looking to take on a few events in 2023 – our MULTI DEALS set out below are always the best value for ‘Self Funding’ sign up ( Registration ends 31 May 2023). For ‘YOUNG PERSONS’ there’s 1/3rd off Self Fund prices (aged 18 or under – subject to min. age rules / distance).
£10 OFF 100km, £7.50 OFF 50km, OR £5 OFF 25km CHALLENGE
applies to all funding types
*Conditions apply & ends 3 July '23
Young person discount
‘Young Persons’ self-funding prices are available on each registration form (ie for 18 year olds and younger as of event day). Families with children can take on a challenge together. Age restrictions still apply for each distance category. Head to the ‘Sign up’ page for that event – choose Self funding registration form – and there is a fixed ‘Young Person’ discount available.
What is the discount?
2023 MULTI DEAL PACKAGES
Multi Deal Registration is now Closed
Many take on a few events each year, often with a mix of distances. The good news is that the more events you do on a ‘Self Fund’ basis, the lower the cost. Save 20% OFF the ‘Self Funding’ prices by booking just 2 events – and over 30% OFF if you’re up for a busy season! Also new is a PAYMENT PLAN option if you sign up before 1st February – meaning you can spread the cost of your Multi Deal. Get your diary out, start planning your Ultra Challenge year!
Multi Deal Sign Up Ends - 31 May 2023
Multi Deal details
It’s simple to get signed up on a Multi Deal. You choose your events & your distance selection on each – and decide how you wish to pay – upfront OR via our new Payment Plan option (if you sign up before 1st February). Once your application is processed, we’ll be in touch to get you fully registered on to each of your chosen challenges.
NOTE – no other discounts can be applied to Multi Deal prices.
MULTI DEAL SIGN UPS END ON 31 MAY 2023
Look through our 2023 Ultra Challenge® calendar, and decide how many you want to take on, and which distances on each. Take a bit of time to think about it – as you’ll need to commit to the right number of events as your discount is determined by how many you sign up to.
Note – Our 10 km / 10 mile events are excluded from Multi Deals.
+ For the ‘2 Event Multi Deal’ the Winter & Halloween Walks are also excluded.
You can mix & match distances across your chosen events. Maybe you want to ‘step it up’ over the season with a Quarter Challenge, then a 50km Half Challenge – and finally a Full 100km. Or perhaps you want to take on great selection of Full 100km & 50km Half Challenges – and make 2023 an Ultra year! (Note – you can confirm exact details later – eg a 100km continuous or a ‘2 Day / 1st or 2nd Half etc)
2023 Multi Deal packages come with a stepped discount – so the more challenges take on, the more you save! Deals start with as few as 2 events and a 20% saving off the normal ‘Self Funding’ price – increasing to a 30%+ saving for a full & ambitious 2023 schedule!
If you sign up before 1st February there’s a ‘Payment Plan’ option – to spread the cost of your Multi Deal. This is how it works…
- Choose your events and fill in the Multi Deal registration form
- Enrol in the ‘Payment Plan’ option on the checkout page.
- Initially you pay 1/3 rd of the total cost online.
- A further 2 equal instalments are due on 1st Feb & 1st March 2023 (via your payment card & conditions apply)
- The standard 2% ‘Platform Booking Fee’ is taken with the initial online payment.
Of course you can choose to pay for your Multi Deal in one go upfront – and this is available across the year.
NOTE – No additional discounts or promotions can be used against, or qualify for, a Multi Deal.
Once you’ve completed the Multi Deal Registration Form (which must include all your chosen events) and paid the correct fee online – you’ll receive an ‘Order Receipt‘. Within 7 days we’ll then email you appropriate discount codes for your chosen challenges – to enable you to get fully signed up to each event (Conditions apply).
Multi Deal packages are Self Funding – so you pay the full cost of your event places. However – if you wish to fundraise for a charity of your choice, you can do so without any fundraising target or deadlines to meet – and 100% of what you raise will go to your charity via your JustGiving page.
Multi Deal registrations are subject to specific clauses set out in our 2023 Ultra Challenge Conditions of Entry, which you agree to when registering. Key points to take on board are:
- Multi Deal events are non-transferable to a 3rd party
- If you cancel a place on a challenge or defer to a future year – an appropriate fee will be payable.
- With a Payment Plan – your place on each challenge is not confirmed until the full Multi Deal balance is paid
- With a Payment Plan it’s your responsibility to ensure that payment card details are current; a fee will be charged for missed instalment payments
- The standard platform booking fee of 2% is applied to the full cost of the Multi Deal package – and added to the Multi Deal cost – or the initial online deposit with the Payment Plan option.
- The cost of any promotional items (t shirt / fleece etc) will be deducted from any refund that may be due to you if you cancel from Multi Deal events.
2023 MULTI DEAL PACKAGES
To sign up to your chosen Multi Deal package, select the correct link below depending on how many events you want to join in 2023.
Note – You must sign up to all your events in a single transaction.