ISLE OF WIGHT
The Coastal Path...
..Walk, Jog, or Run it
4/5 MAY - Bank Holiday Weekend
Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's magical coastal path. 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages, will take on the Isle of Wight in May - most walking but many jogging or running - and all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest stop. For Full Island challengers it's then around clockwise to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter distance options also - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free food & drink at all Stops
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 106km 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some determination, resolve, and spirit. Join us for an unforgettable Isle of Wight weekend - and Push Yourself Further in 2019!
Ultra Challenge Series info...