Iconic Dorset Coastline
Walk, Jog, or Run it...
8/9 JUNE 2019
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it's up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it's past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You'll get full support and great hospitality all the way - leaving you to focus on this epic challenge!
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Halfway Camping option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some resolve and determination. Join us for an unforgettable Jurassic Cosat weekend - and Push Yourself Further in 2019!