2024 multi deals
Sign up for 3 or more events - Save ££'s
Ultra Challenges can be addictive! Take on a few events in 2024 – with a mix of distances if you want – and the good news is that the more events you do on a ‘Self Fund’ basis (or ‘Own Place Fundraising for Charity‘) – the lower the cost. Save 15% OFF the ‘Self Funding’ prices by booking just 3 events for YOURSELF (bookings are personal – NOT to include 3rd parties) – and up to 25% OFF if you’re up for a busy year! Also there’s s a PAYMENT PLAN option if you sign up before 1st February 2024 – meaning you can spread the cost of your Multi Deal. So get your diary out, start planning your 2024 Ultra Challenge season!
2024 Events Summary - Dates & Distances
How IT WORKS
Our Multi Deal packages below always give the biggest discounts available at any time – and it’s easy to get signed up via a Multi Deal. You choose your 2024 events and a distance option on each – by following the appropriate link below. Once your application is processed, we’ll be in touch to get you fully registered on each of your chosen challenges via the use of a ‘Multi Deal Discount Code’.
Look through our 2024 Ultra Challenge® calendar, and decide how many events YOU want to take on, and which distance on each. Take a bit of time to think about it – as you’ll need to commit to the right number of events for your Multi-Deal (your discount is determined by how many you sign up to.
All bookings are just for you – and cannot be made for a 3rd party.
Note – Our 10 km / 10 mile events are excluded from Multi Deals.
You can mix & match distances across your chosen events. Maybe you want to ‘step it up’ over the season with a Quarter Challenge first, then a 50km Half, maybe a 75km, and finally a Full 100km! Or perhaps you want to take on great selection of Full 100km & 50km Half Challenges – and make 2024 your Ultra year!
Note – you can confirm exact details / challenge options later when you fully sign-up to each event with the Discount Code you’ll receive – EG confirm as a 100km ‘continuous’ or as a 100km ‘2 Day’ – or (say) the 1st Half rather than the 2nd Half – or perhaps the ‘marathon’ option for the Jurassic Coast etc.
Multi Deal packages have stepped discount – so the more challenges YOU take on – the more you save! Deals start with as few as 3 events with a 15% saving off the normal ‘Self Funding’ price – increasing to 25% saving for an ambitious 2024 schedule!
All Multi Deal bookings have to be personal to YOU – you can’t include a booking for a 3rd party under any circumstances)
there’s a ‘Payment Plan’ option if you sign up before 1st February – to spread the cost of your Multi Deal. This is how it works…
- Choose your events and fill in the correct Multi Deal registration form below.
- Enrol in the ‘Payment Plan‘ option on the checkout page.
- Initially you pay 1/3 rd of the total cost online.
- A further 2 equal instalments are due on 1st Feb & 1st March 2024 (via your payment card & conditions apply)
- The standard 3% ‘Platform Booking Fee’ is taken with the initial online payment.
Of course you can choose to pay for your Multi Deal in one go upfront – and this option remains available across the year.
NOTE – No additional discounts or promotions can be used against, or qualify for, a Multi Deal.
Once you’ve completed the correct Multi Deal Registration Form (which must include all your chosen events) and paid the correct fee online – you’ll receive an ‘Order Receipt‘. Within 7 days we’ll then email you appropriate discount codes for your chosen challenges – to enable you to get fully signed up to each event (Conditions apply).
If you wish to fundraise for a charity of your choice – indicate that on the Multi Deal form (below) – and which charity you want to support. You’ll then sign up via the @own Place Fundraising for Charity’ registration links (using the discount codes we’ll send you) – and remember there’s no minimum targets or deadlines to meet – and 100% of what you raise will go to your charity via your JustGiving page which you should set up.
Multi Deal registrations are subject to specific clauses set out in our 2024 Ultra Challenge Conditions of Entry, which you agree to when registering. The key points to take on board are:
- Multi Deal places on events for an ‘individual’ only (can’t include a booking for a 3rd party) – and are also strictly non-transferable to a 3rd party in any circumstances – and you will be asked for ID at registration on ‘event day’ to prove your eligibility.
- If you cancel a place on a challenge, or defer to a future year – an appropriate ‘Fee’ will be payable.
- With a Multi Deal – you will only receive 1 Early Bird promotional T shirt (not 1 per event)
- With a Payment Plan – your place on each challenge is not confirmed until the full Multi Deal balance is paid
- With a Payment Plan it’s your responsibility to ensure that payment card details are current; a fee will be charged for missed instalment payments
- The standard ‘platform booking fee’ of 3% is applied to the full cost of the Multi Deal package – and added to the Multi Deal cost – or the initial online deposit with the Payment Plan option.
- The Multi Deal Early Bird ‘free sports jersey’ (for 4 or more events only) – will mailed to you in late October’24
- The cost of any promotional items (T shirt / jersey etc if applicable) will be deducted from any refund that may be due to you if you cancel from Multi Deal events.
MULTI DEAL PACKAGES
To sign up to your chosen 2024 Multi Deal package, select the correct link below (depending on how many events you want to join).
* You must sign up to all your events in a single transaction.
* All bookings must be just for YOU (must not include a 3rd party).
* The MINIMUM NUMBER of events is 3 (do not try and book only 2).
Please indicate (via the form) if you intend to ‘fundraise for a charity’ (we can then send you the correct Discount Codes for the ‘Own Place Fundraising’ event registration forms – and the charity will then be aware of your involvement).
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch within approx 7 days, and you’ll receive a unique 100% Multi Deal Discount Code for each event selection you’ve chosen – which you then use to fully sign up to each challenge (without any further payment!)
Multi Deal places are Non Transferrable to a 3rd party in any circumstances, and you’ll be asked for ID at event registration.
NOTE – Our registration system provider is Active Network – you’ll need to create an account, or log into an existing one as you register. All Reg Fees are paid online. For 2024 a 3% Platform Booking Fee applies to all transactions.