– Full Challenge – 100 km as a full-on ‘continuous’ challenge from Corfe Castle to Bridport, via Weymouth.
– Full ‘Daylight’ – 100 km over 2 days, with Weymouth half way overnight camping option or local hotel / B&B.
– 1st Half – a tough & varied 58 km, from Corfe Castle to Weymouth, with many of the ‘Jurassic’ highlights.
– 2nd Half – 42 km (a marathon!) from Weymouth to Bridport. Also Ideal for joining a ‘Full Challenge’ friend.
– Jurassic Marathon – 42 km Corfe Castle to Weymouth (New revised route) – and with Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door – so much better than pounding those pavements!
– Double Marathon – Take on the ‘Jurassic Marathon’ from Corfe Castle to Weymouth – then the 2nd Half Challenge to Bridport which is also a 42km marathon distance – so now it’s a double!
– Quarters – 1st (25 km) is a loop of the Isle of Purbeck via Swanage, or ‘The Classic Jurassic‘ 2nd Quarter (34 km) to Weymouth via Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door.
– Bridport 10K – a great looped route out of our main finish line basecamp taking in a wonderful coastal section.
– Transport – we have a range of pre & post challenge bus transfer & parking options to make it easy for you to join and leave the event.
– Camping – packages available at the main Corfe Castle start (for Friday evening) and at the Weymouth 58 km half way stop (for 2 day ‘Full Challenge’ or ‘Half Challenge’ or Double Marathon etc)