..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
13/14 JULY - NEW
This NEW event is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2019...
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Range of Camping options
- Basecamp - bar & entertainment
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- 4 UTMB points available
- Parking, shuttle buses & tranfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with some spirit, and determination. Join us for an unforgettable weekend in the Peak District - and Push Yourself in 2019.
Ultra Challenge Series info...
Peak District Challenge Partners