ISLE OF WIGHT
The Coastal Path...
..Walk, Jog, or Run it
4/5 MAY - Bank Holiday Weekend
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than the Island's magical coastal path. Over 2,000 adventurers - of all experience levels and ages - will take on the Isle of Wight in May - most walking but many jogging or running - and all out to push themselves further. It's along the cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to Cowes at the half way rest stop, then around clockwise back to our base camp in Chale after a spectacular 106km journey, with full support & hospitality all the way.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- Rest stops - Free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 106km 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some resolve and determination. Join us for an unforgettable Isle of Wight weekend - and Push Yourself Further in 2019!