FULL - Chale to Chale
106km - continuously
Sat 2 - Sun 3 May
Starting at Chale in the south at our basecamp - this is a tough circular route with over 2,000m of climb across the full 106km - but you will be rewarded with stunning views, varied scenery, and an incredible sense of achievement. With a halfway point up at historic Cowes with its famous harbour this is one not to be missed.
Distance & Elevation: 106km / 1960m
Start location: Chale, Isle of Wight
- 6.45am - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Chale, Isle of Wight - showers & rest areas will be available
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 25km - picnic sandwich lunch
- 52km - 3 course hot meal
- 82km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 106km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km
- Fri & Sat night in Chale
- Pitch only - bring own tent
- Full camping - fully inclusive