Bath to Cheltenham...
Walk, Jog, or Run it
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails with full support all the way Cheltenham finish line.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for anew adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - this Challenge is for you. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - and your journey will be unforgettable.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Halfway Camping option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with good preparation, spirit, and your determination. Join us for a Cotswold weekend like no other - and push yourself further in 2019.