Historic tow path...
Walk, Jog, or Run it
.. and 25km Thames Bridges Trek
+ The Henley 10K
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will walk it, many will jog, some will run it, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery that's steeped in history all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - 25km walk through the heart of Central London zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges - with the best views of the Capital's landmarks. And finally - The Henley 10K on Sunday 8 Sept from our riverside basecamp - for all the family.
Whichever distance you go for, your challenge will be a real test of spirit and determination. You will be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- 8 covered Rest Stops
- Free food & drink at all stops
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- 3 UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
- & 25km Thames Bridges Trek
- + The Henley 10K Sun 8 Sept
It's Your Challenge Your Way - and will be fun, achievable, and rewarding. Join us and 3,000 other adventurers for an unforgettable River Thames weekend - and Push Yourself Further in 2019.
Ultra Challenge Series info...
2019 Thames Path Challenges Partners