Historic tow path...
Walk, Jog, or Run it
.. and 25km Thames Bridges Trek
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - 25km through Central London zig-zagging over 16 of London's historic bridges - with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Which ever distance you choose, and however you take it on, your challenge will be a test of stamina & determination, you'll be fully supported all the way, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phoneAPP
- THAMES BRIDGES TREK option