WE ARE GOING LIVE WITH THE 2024 ULTRA CHALLENGE SERIES!!
The 2023 Ultra Challenge Series has been the biggest ever – we’ve had more challengers than ever before take on at least one or more of our events, more fundraising generated than any previous year – so far we’ve raised at least £7 million for over 400 different charities, and we’ve had more challenges in the calendar! Excited by the growth of our events, and the continued feedback we receive after each one, and the high demand for many wanting to sign up to their 2024 challenge – we’ve started to ‘Go Live’ with our 2024 events – we wanted to bring to you a round up of what you can expect from us in 2024 – to help you plan & choose your goals!
- 16 amazing challenges to choose from – the same great events – with more distance options
- NEW ~3/4 / 75km ‘Ultra’ options on some events – to help you build up to a 100km
- More 10km & 10 mile events – for your taster of an Ultra Challenge
- NEW ‘Own Place Fundraising’ option – where your charity receives 100% of the funds
- We’ve ‘frozen’ our 100km/ Full Challenge prices for a 4th year in a row!
- Multi Deal – is now live – sign up to 3 or more & save £££’s – with a payment plan available
- Winter Walk, Easter 50 & Isle of Wight now live – with an Early Bird Deal now on!
- Early Bird deal on the Winter Walk – FREE bobble hat!
- Early Bird deals on Easter & Isle of Wight – free tech t-shirt if you sign up before 30th September & 15% off the first 200 places
So join us & 000’s of others in making 2024 your year to Push Yourself Further, set new fitness & life goals, raise vital funds for charity & join an amazing growing community of Ultra Challenger’s who are taking on these challenges together!