100km Poole to Bridport
Continuous with rest stops
Sat 16 - Sun 17 May 2020
Starting close to Poole harbour the Full 100km challenge is a real challenge with over 2,650m of ascent (the equivilent of 2.5 climbs of Mt. Snowdon) - for those that take it on will be rewarded with an incredible sense of achievement and the opportunity to explore an incredible coastline.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 2660m
Start location: Whitecliff, Poole
- 6.45am - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Bridport
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 24km - picnic/sandwich lunch
- 58km - 3 course hot meal
- 82.5km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km