FULL - Putney to Henley
100km - continuously
Sat 7 - Sun 8 Sept
Start this epic Challenge in leafy South West London on the River Thames. This route follows the meandering waterway to Hampton Court, onto Runnymede of Magna Carta Fame, and eventually onto Henley-on-Thames - home of the regatta - to a fabulous celebration finish and family BBQ.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 350m
Start location: Bishops Park, Fulham
- 6.45am - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Henley-on-Thames
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 28km - picnic baguette lunch
- 50km - 3 course hot meal
- 78km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km