FULL - Bakewell Full Loop
100km - continuously
Sat 13 - Sun 14 July
Join us for the full 100km challenge - setting out from Bakewell Showground where we have our basecamp for the weekend - on a figure of 8 loop taking you on an adventure north and south of the Peak District along trails and a route which will amaze you before coming back to our Basecamp in Bakewell.
Distnce & Elevation: 100km/ 2450m
Start location: Bakewell Showground
- 6.45am - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Bakewell Showground
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 25km - picnic baguette lunch
- 52km - 3 course hot meal
- 75km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km
- 1 & 2 nights camping packages
- Pitch only or full inclusive camp
- Campsite - bar, showers, chill area