- Snacks & hot drinks at the start, baguette at halfway
- Hot meal at the finish.
- Event pack on the day - timing chip, bib
- Full event support - marshals, support walkers
- Fully signed route, route map
- Zumba themed warm up at the start
- Manned Check points en route
- Event medics at rest stops
- Finish line celebrations & meal
- Finishers medal
- Free shuttle to Reigate train station at the end of the Challenge
- Welcomed in by your friends, family and supporters!
It's Your Challenge
... Your Way!
As an Individual or Team
..Walk, Jog, or Run it
28 SEPTEMBER 2019
20 Self Fund Places Left...
Starting from Farnham Park we join the start of the North Downs Way, following the banks of the river Wey and giving views of the Hogs Back ridge. The route passes through the pretty village of Puttenham, and then re-joining the river Wey for a while, climbs to the beautiful St Martha’s Hill and St Martha’s Church, giving superb views to the south.
We join the Pilgrims Way for a short while as we descend into our halfway point in the village of Shere, before climbing back up onto the North Downs through Netley Park. Passing through woodland, we have excellent views of the South Downs in the distance and we pass the lovely St Barnabas Church at Ranmore Common before crossing through the famous Denbies Wine Estate. Crossing the river Mole, the route now climbs to the summit of the famous beauty spot of Box Hill with sweeping views. The path continues over Juniper Hill and Coley Hill before arriving at our finish above Reigate where celebration await!
This is a fully supported event - with everything you need to have push yourself, go further, achieve a 50km - and have a great time!
- Fully signed 50k route - Farnham to Reigate
- On route support team & full medical support
- Coffees, teas & snacks at start line
- Optional breakfast to purchase before you set off
- Mid-point refuel stops - in morning & afternoon
- FREE snacks, drinks, water
- Lunch stop - baguette picnic lunch
- Medal, glass of fizz as you cross the finish line
- Finisher's BBQ & Hog Roast
- Shuttles to Reigate station at finish
- Post event celebrations - into the night
- BBQ & Hog Roast post Challenge
- Beer tent & bar
- Stretching & warm down tent
- Optional overnight camping packages
- Camping facilities - showers & washrooms
- Supporters can also book food & join us
MAKING IT EASY FOR YOU...
- Starts - Farnham, close to train station
- Trains run into Farnham from London regularly, takes 1 hr
- Finish - Reigate, close to station
- FREE shuttles to nearest train station after (Reigate)
- Trains run direct into London (50 min journey time)
- Last train 22:50
- Short free shuttle ride back to car from finish line
- Free shuttles to Reigate station after Challenge from finish line
- Supporter parking available at local P&D near finish
THE OPTIONAL EXTRAS ONLINE FORM IS NOW CLOSED.
The following Extras will be available to purchase with cash on the day:
- Long-stay car park at Canon HQ (for challengers only) - £5
- Car park open from 5pm-9:30pm on Friday and 5am Saturday - 9am Sunday
- Baggage Transfer (to Reigate finish) - £5
- Supporter BBQ Tickets for (for Reigate finish) - £10
- Farnham Station to Farnham Start line -£5
- 05:30am - 9am on Saturday
- Canon HQ (Reigate) to Farnham Start line -£10*
- 05:30 - 7am on Saturday - departing as and when each coach is full
- Canon HQ (Reigate to Shere Start line -£5*
- 09:30am depature only
*Please be advised that priority on this transfer will be given to those who have pre-booked.
- Reigate Finish Line back to Farnham Station/Farnham Start - £10
- 2pm-10pm on Saturday
- Please note: there may be waiting times of up to 2 & a half hours for this service
Special Deal for 2019 Ultra Challenge Participants
North Downs 50 Partners
300 other Charities also involved