MAY ANYWAY CHALLENGE
It's Your Challenge
Anywhere - Anytime
100KM or 50KM
Sign Up Now...
May 2020 was set to be an epic 'Ultra' month - with over 7,000 adventurers taking on the Isle of Wight, Jurassic Coast, and the London 2 Brighton Challenges - 3 fantastic events, but all now unfortunately postponed.
However we need to move on, keep our spirits up, and stay fit - so let's still make it a memorable May! Why not join our virtual 'AnyWay Challenge' using your daily exercise to accumulate 100km or 50km over the month - and then celebrate as we head into the summer.
• Qualifying period - All of May 2020
• It's 100km or 50km - when you've time
• Walk, Jog, or Run it - anywhere!
• Post your story in our Facebook Group
• 'AnyWay' means no rules just honesty!
• Special 'AnyWay' challenge medal
• Prizes for best 'social' themed posts
• May AnyWay is open to AnyOne!
• Sign up below - by 15 May at the latest
• £4.95 to enter (inc. medal and p&p)
• Optional fundraising - let's help others!
Sign up - get walking, jogging, or running whilst adhering 100% with social distancing guidelines - and share your journey with us and a few thousand others. Fundraising to help some of those who need it most as we all go along, would make it an extra special May!
Stay close to home,
and go it alone!
Action Challenge will donate £1 per 'AnyWay' participant to our chosen charity - Carers UK - who we think deserve all the support they can get. If you want to, join us and fundraise for them - OR for your own chosen charity - and let's see if we can make a difference in May. It's voluntary - no targets - no pressure - but hopefully quite rewarding.
» Support a charity of your choice
» Join our JustGiving 'AnyWay' page
» Follow link in sign-up confirmation
» Or see button link below
Prizes to be won...
There's 3 sets of May prizes to be won - each 'theme' as a nod to the real Ultra Challenge that would have been taking place. So perhaps dress up - or sing a song - maybe some humour - come up with novel ideas - post in the Facebook Group - and our panel will pick winners!
How you can join...
This 'AnyWay Challenge' is non-competitive, and we're not looking for distance 'evidence', and want people to achieve their own goal - within their own safe space.
Sign up below - any time before 15 May.
* Please Note - Medals will only be sent to a UK address. You CAN NOT change your distance once registered, so please ensure you select the correct distance when registering.
..share your stories
Enjoy your Challenge.
We hope to see you soon!