FULL - London to Brighton
100km - continuously
Sat 25 - Sun 26 May
Starting from leafy Richmond to sunny Brighton across High Weald and the South Downs. This is a tough route with over ~1,400m of climbing across the full 100km - but you will be rewarded with incredible views as you reach the top of these climbs.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 1490m
Start location: Richmond, W. London
- 6.45am - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Brighton Racecourse, Brighton
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 25km - sandwich/picnic lunch
- 56km - 3 course hot meal
- 80km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km