100km Minehead - Dawlish
Continuous with rest stops
Sat 25 - Sun 26 July
Starting from Minehead on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, it's into Exmoor National Park with amazing views and some sharp climbs - onto Tiverton at 'half way'. Then along the winding Exe Valley to the city of Exeter before the final push down the estuary to the sea at Dawlish - and a very welcome finish line. This is a unique route with almost 2,100m of climb - and you will be rewarded with an incredible sense of achievement.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 2090m
Start location: Minehead, Somerset
- 6.45 - 7am Runners
- 7am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Dawlish, South Devon
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- ~32km - picnic baguette lunch
- ~53km - 3 course hot meal
- ~80km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- ~100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km
SEE OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR TRANSPORT & OTHER OPTIONS