WALK, JOG, or RUN
Anywhere - Anytime...
From 50 km up to 500 km...
You choose Your challenge
.. and share it online
Sign Up Now...
Nearly 4,000 joined us in May for a 50 or 100km 'AnyWay Challenge' and now it's time to 'Boost it for June'. With relaxation of the restrictions on travel & exercise, June will be ideal to enjoy the great outdoors, push yourself further, and get into shape for the summer!
Join our virtual event - You choose Your challenge from 50km up to 500km, spread it throughout June - share your story, travels, or treadmill with others - and log your distance if you want to.
June was set to have the Cotswold Way and the new Lake District Challenge taking place - so we'll have a couple of competitions over the weekends that they were scheduled.
• Qualifying period - All of June 2020
• It's 50km up to 500km - you choose!
• Walk, Jog, or Run it - anywhere!
• Post your story in our Facebook Group
• No rules - just community & honesty !
• Option to log distances on STRAVA
• Special 'Boost it' Challenge Medal
• Commemorative 'Rainbow Neck Buff'
• Printable Boost it for June Certificate
• Prizes for best 'social' themed posts
• June 'Boost it' is open to any one
• Sign up by 12 June at the latest
• £12.50 to join (inc medal, buff, p&p)
• Optional fundraising. Let's help others
Get your family & friends involved, sign up - get walking, jogging, or running - adhere to social distancing - and share your journey with others. Fundraising to help some special causes as we all go along, would provide an extra boost!
Action Challenge will donate £1 per 'Boost It ' participant to our chosen charity - NHS Charities. If you want to, join us and fundraise for them - OR for your own chosen charity - and let's see if we can make a difference in June. It's voluntary - no targets - no pressure - but hopefully quite rewarding.
» Support a charity of your choice
» Join our JustGiving 'Boost it' page
» Follow link in sign-up confirmation
» Or see button link below
» More about NHS Charities >>
Prizes to be won...
There's 2 sets of June prizes to be won - each 'theme' as a nod to the real Ultra Challenge that would've been taking place. So perhaps vist the area - or dress up - or get some mint-cake - come up with ideas - post in the Facebook Group - and our panel will pick winners!
How you can join...
'Boost it for June' is non-competitive - it's your challenge and we do not ask for distance 'evidence'. However you can join our Strava Club if you wish to and log your achievements.
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
* Please Note - Challenge medal (with distance specific ribbon) & rainbow buff will only be sent to a UK address in July. You CAN NOT change your distance once registered - ensure you select the correct one - and if you beat it - that's fine!
.. share your stories
.. log your distances
Enjoy your Challenge
Stay Safe - See you Soon