– Full Island – 106 km as a full-on ‘continuous’ challenge ’round the island’ from the Chale base camp.
– Full Island ‘Daylight’ – 106 km over 2 days with a Cowes half way + overnight camping option or local B&B.
– 1st Half – 52 km, Chale to Cowes, taking in the Needles & the spectacular southern cliffs.
– 2nd Half – 54 km, Cowes to Chale. Also Ideal if you want to join up with a Full Challenge friend.
– Quarters – 1st (Sat) or 4th (Sun) if ~25 km is your thing – both options have great highlights!
– Virtual Challenge – perfect for friends & family to get involved – or anyone who’s up for a challenge!
– Transport – we have a range of pre & post challenge bus transfers & parking options to make it easy for you to join!
– Camping – packages available at the main Chale start basecamp (for Friday evening) and at the Cowes 53 km half way stop (for 2 day daylight ‘Full Challenge’ or a ‘Half Challenge’)