2023 multi deals
Sign up for 2 or more events - Save ££'s
Ultra Challenges can become addictive! Many take on a few events each year, often with a mix of distances, and the good news is that the more events you do on a ‘Self Fund’ basis, the lower the cost. Save 20% OFF the ‘Self Funding’ prices by booking just 2 events – and over 30% OFF if you’re up for a busy season! Also new is a PAYMENT PLAN option if you sign up before 1st February – meaning you can spread the cost of your Multi Deal. So get your diary out, start planning your Ultra Challenges, and have an active year to look forwards to!
Multi Deal Sign Up Ends - 31 May 2023
How IT WORKS...
Our Multi Deal packages below always give the biggest discounts available at any time – and it’s easy to get signed up via a Multi Deal. You choose your events and your distance options on each. Once your application is processed, we’ll be in touch to get you fully registered on to each of your chosen challenges.
Look through our 2023 Ultra Challenge® calendar, and decide how many events you want to take on, and which distances on each. Take a bit of time to think about it – as you’ll need to commit to the right number of events for your Multi-Deal – as your discount is determined by how many you sign up to.
Note – Our 10 km / 10 mile events are excluded from Multi Deals.
+ For the ‘2 Event Multi Deal‘ the Winter & Halloween Walks are also excluded.
You can mix & match distances across your chosen events. Maybe you want to ‘step it up’ over the season with a Quarter Challenge first, then a 50km Half – and finally a Full 100km! Or perhaps you want to take on great selection of Full 100km & 50km Half Challenges – and make 2023 an Ultra year!
Note – you can confirm exact details / challenge options later when you fully sign-up to each event with the Discount Code you’ll receive – EG confirm as a 100km continuous or a 100km ‘2 Day’ – or (say) the 1st Half rather than the 2nd Half – or perhaps the ‘marathon’ option for the Jurassic Coast etc.
2023 Multi Deal packages have stepped discount – so the more challenges you take on – the more you save! Deals start with as few as 2 events with a 20% saving off the normal ‘Self Funding’ price – increasing to over 30% saving for an ambitious 2023 schedule!
For 2023 we’ve introduced a ‘Payment Plan’ option if you sign up before 1st February – to spread the cost of your Multi Deal. This is how it works…
- Choose your events and fill in the correct Multi Deal registration form below.
- Enrol in the ‘Payment Plan‘ option on the checkout page.
- Initially you pay 1/3 rd of the total cost online.
- A further 2 equal instalments are due on 1st Feb & 1st March 2023 (via your payment card & conditions apply)
- The standard 2% ‘Platform Booking Fee’ is taken with the initial online payment.
Of course you can choose to pay for your Multi Deal in one go upfront – and this option remains available across the year.
NOTE – No additional discounts or promotions can be used against, or qualify for, a Multi Deal.
Once you’ve completed the correct Multi Deal Registration Form (which must include all your chosen events) and paid the correct fee online – you’ll receive an ‘Order Receipt‘. Within 7 days we’ll then email you appropriate discount codes for your chosen challenges – to enable you to get fully signed up to each event (Conditions apply).
Multi Deal packages are Self Funding – so you pay the full cost of your event places with no fundraising requirement. However – if you wish to fundraise for a charity of your choice, you can do so without any minimum target or deadlines to meet – and 100% of what you raise will go to your charity via your JustGiving page which you should set up.
Multi Deal registrations are subject to specific clauses set out in our 2023 Ultra Challenge Conditions of Entry, which you agree to when registering. Key points to take on board are:
- Multi Deal places on events are strictly non-transferable to a 3rd party – and you will be asked for ID at registration on ‘event day’.
- If you cancel a place on a challenge or defer to a future year – an appropriate fee will be payable.
- With a Payment Plan – your place on each challenge is not confirmed until the full Multi Deal balance is paid
- With a Payment Plan it’s your responsibility to ensure that payment card details are current; a fee will be charged for missed instalment payments
- The standard platform booking fee of 2% is applied to the full cost of the Multi Deal package – and added to the Multi Deal cost – or the initial online deposit with the Payment Plan option.
- The cost of any promotional items (t shirt / fleece etc if applicable) will be deducted from any refund that may be due to you if you cancel from Multi Deal events.
MULTI DEAL PACKAGES
To sign up to your chosen 2023 Multi Deal package, select the correct link below depending on how many events you want to join.
You must sign up to all your events in a single transaction.
Note – you confirm exact details / challenge options later when you sign-up to each event with the Discount Codes you’ll receive from us – EG confirm as a 100km ‘continuous challenge’ or a 100km ‘2 Day’ – or (say) the 1st Half rather than the 2nd Half – or perhaps the ‘Marathon’ option for the Jurassic Coast etc.
Once we receive your application – we will be in touch within 7 days.
Multi Deal places are Non Transferrable to a 3rd party in any circumstances.
2023 Multi Deal Registration is now Closed
NOTE – Our registration system provider is Active Network – you’ll need to create an account, or log into an existing one as you register. All Reg Fees are paid online. For 2023 a 2% Platform Booking Fee applies to all transactions.